Monday, March 28, 2016

Our Easter

It's been a little while. So, hello.

After a blogging break I never know whether I want to jump back in as usual or explain my hiatus. For now, I chose to just jump back in.

What better way then with an Easter recap? 


Easter is my favorite. Love all the fun Easter traditions and it sort of kicks off spring which I love! 



Avery was a Easter-egg-coloring genius this year. She had so much fun doing it and was very precise on her coloring of the eggs and even the sticker placement. She even made sure Garrett and I colored our eggs correctly, we did pretty good if I do say so myself. 


Easter morning we woke up to some fun presents left behind from the Easter Bunny. Avery wouldn't stop hugging her basket and had to pull out everything right away. 


Then we made Bunny shaped cinnamon rolls, and we may or may not have had a chocolate bunny or two. 


Later we headed off to my parents house where they host the Easter party for our family. And surprise, the Easter Bunny left gifts for Avery at their house too. She isn't spoiled or anything. 

We had a ton of food, some mimosas and then some more food. I made a yummy carrot snapped cheese ball and pink Rice Krispie treats. 


After the egg hunt her basket was so full she was dropping a trail of eggs as she walked around, and promptly asked when we were going to re-hide the eggs for her to find, again. 


By the end of the day Avery was exhausted. She even fell asleep on the 10 minute drive home, and she never falls asleep in the car. Safe to say she was wiped out. 

It was a perfect day filled with family. I feel so lucky to have the large family that we do and Avery is always around an abundance of love! 



I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter! 
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Avery is too cute! I love your carrot shaped cheeseball. I will have to remember that for next year. It looks like you all had. You gotta love the endless hours of fun hiding eggs provides.

    ReplyDelete