Sunday, November 22, 2015

ThredUp Love

Okay, I have a new obsession. ThredUp. An online secondhand consignment shop. Online shopping + thriftiness/on the budget. Count me in.


I seriously love a good deal. I always want to shop at second hand shops but I don't really care for shopping so I don't really have the patience to sit and dig through a bunch of stuff in order to find something I actually want. Laziness at it's finest.

So online consignment shop is right up my ally. Where I can put my price limit and filter it to show me exactly what I want and in my sizes.
Also, Mama's.. lots of baby/children's clothes too!


On ThredUp you can shop & sell second hand items all from the comfort of your couch during nap time. I spend an embarrassing amount of time scrolling through the app while binge watching Netflix shows. There is an endless amount of clothing to scroll through, from every brand out there. A lot of the clothes are still brand new with tags and the ones that aren't are listed under excellent condition or if there is any little flaw it is clearly listed.
The bonus of online shopping is how exciting it is when your package arrives! Nothing is better then a cute polk-a-dot box showing up at your door step. 



When you order you also get a clean up bag sent with your order that you can sell back with clothes you don't want anymore. I haven't tried this yet but I am planning on doing some Fall cleaning this week which will include cleaning out mine and Avery's closets so I am going to give it a try!


My most recent purchase I got 3 sweaters from Ann Taylor Loft and 3 Target Merona sweaters for just $70 and two of the sweaters still had their original tags! Can't beat that.

Sign up through my link and get $20 off your first purchase! I'd love to hear about your awesome finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment