Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wedding Wednesday Series

Thirteen months from now Garrett and I will be getting married.


Wedding planning and organizing seems to be coming out to be a lot more then I could have ever imagined it to be- the good and the bad. And we have just started. Thank goodness for my mom, seriously. She is like my own personal wedding planner. Oh, and Pinterest.

Anyways, it's really important to me to document the wedding planning journey. It's a long one and it's a learning process so at the very least I can keep track of the experience and if I could help someone else out there, then even better. 

I'd really love to connect with other brides-to-be out there without clogging up my blog with wedding stuff. I decided to dedicate Wednesdays to Wedding Wednesday. Not every Wednesday but, Wednesdays will be the day I save my Wedding posts for. Wedding planning progress, tips, or even just inspiration or ideas.


Hopefully I can help another bride to be, or get help ;), so if you reading and planning a wedding, lets chat!

xoxo




1 comments:

  1. I haven't planned a thing yet, but we are planning on getting married sometime next year, so I'm excited to see your inspiration and tips :)

    ReplyDelete