Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Time

Okay, how the heck are we already almost into August?

Why is this year flying so fast?

I can not believe summer is almost over. But when I saw halloween decorations taking over Joann's today I almost fell to the floor.

This summer has been great. Nothing spectacular has happened but we have been able to spend lots of time with friends and family and take quite a few little day trips and even an adult weekend away.


This is the first summer spending time with Avery doing big girl things and it has truly been the best yet. 

I am loving all this time making memories with our sweet girl. She will be 3 very soon and I am feeling all the feels of my baby girl turning into the biggest, sweetest, smartest, little sass ball. 



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe summer is almost over either! I saw Christmas decorations out at Hobby Lobby!! CHRISTMAS!!! That was truly shocking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I am definitely not ready for all that haha

      Delete