Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

Being a Mother has taught me a lot and has allowed me to grow in ways I never thought possible.





I had an excellent Mother's Day, just relaxing, hanging out with the girl that calls me Mom and my own Mom- and Grandma. Started the day with a pedicure with my Mom and Sister, came home to relax with Avery, I even took a nap, then went to my Moms house to enjoy chips and salsa and a few margaritas while my Dad and sister cooked fajitas.. Garrett was on clean up duty ;)




I am so thankful for this blogging community of Mother's, and I am so glad I became a part of this community. It's so nice to connect with so many women who can relate to each other on so many different levels. I mean, how did anyone parent before the internet? Hah!
I hope all you Mamas had the best Mother's Day with some relaxation and baby love.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect mix of pampering, relaxing, and margaritas! Glad you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete