Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Ready

 I love making holiday memories with Avery. This year is going to be so much fun. She's at the perfect age where everything is totally exciting and she actually partially understands what's going on. 

Decorating Easter eggs was the best when I was a kid. It's something I always looked forward to and a memory that I cherish. Avery was so happy today that she got to "make pwetty eggs". I talked in my last post about these Sprtiz wooden eggs that I bought. Avery had a blast painting those and I'm really excited to break those out for upcoming Easters. 



Then she got to dye eggs with her cousins, which was hilarious. She doesn't really get to be gentle with the eggs, so she was flopping them everywhere. She loved naming out all her colors as she dipped her eggs in every. single. color.  and watching the end result.



Now, we are all ready for Easter!
I'd love to hear what other traditions you're families have. Happy Friday.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment