Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello, again.

Oh hello, again, blog.
I'm sorry for neglecting you.. forgive me?

Phew.

What a whirl wind of a year 2015 has been for us so far!
If you follow me on my Instagram you've still been able to follow along. Because, I'm sort of addicted to Instagram and I'm always on there. Sorry, not sorry.

Last month- Garrett, Avery & I moved into our own little place that we now call home. Or, apartment 12A. Yep, that's us. So we have been busy settling in and figuring out this new life we are living.
Add work, school, wedding planning and toddler shenanigans, in no particular order, and it leads for a very busy life. But I think we finally have it all together and I will be making more time for my little internet world more often, because I miss it!




Happy Friday! And everyone have a Happy Valentines day, may everyone's day be filled with delicious heart shaped foods ;)


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment