Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

A week later, and I am still missing Christmas. So I thought it was time to blog about our Christmas this last year ;) I say this every year- but seriously.. this was the best Christmas yet.

On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunts house for yummy food, family and some exchanging of gifts. Side note: my child is a ham people. She was loving every second of the attention she was getting from everyone. She took turns bouncing from different people, talking their ears off and showing them all her cool moves. When we got home we set out some cookies for Santa and mini cucumbers for his trusty reindeer, all on the plate that Avery made Garrett & I for Christmas.



And then after Santa fueled up on some milk and cookies he got to work setting out the gifts!
This year Santa left Avery a table-top easel that has chalk board on one side, white board on the other and a roll of paper that clips to either side. She loves it, of course.
Christmas morning Avery was so excited to see everything. Every. Single. Present. she opened she would hug and yell "I WUV IT!" grateful little one, she is ;)


We spent some time playing with toys and then headed over to Garrett's moms house. Where we opened some more gifts, and Garrett played with his nieces awesome new bow & arrow.


After some time with his mom we headed back to my parents house for dinner with the family and I turned it into an impromptu photo shoot. 








I got my sister a selfie stick for Christmas, because she is in fact the selfie queen. So she walked around with that, all day long. hah. 



Now Christmas is over and the New Year is rung in and we are so thankful for all the fun we had this past year and can not wait for 2015!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment