Friday, September 26, 2014

A Post Of Selfies

I've been sucky with the blogging lately. Life has been pretty busy & Garrett has been out of town Monday-Friday for the last month and a half for work. But he got home yesterday and we are hoping that is over now. Also I've just been all over the place lately.
Yesterday was Garrett's birthday, which also is my Grandma's birthday! So yesterday we had dinner at home for my Grandma's birthday, fajitas and peach cobbler, yum.
And tonight we are going out to dinner for Garrett's birthday so I'm sure I'll have more on that, later.
But, on to the selfies.. from last weekend when Garrett was home, we took a lot of pictures of ourselves, because duh.

sassy pants!




and this one, just because it makes me laugh ;)
Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment