Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

Valentines day is here & love is in the air. And I have the best two Valentines I could ever ask for.
Garrett, you are everything that holds my world together. I love the way you can make me laugh even when I don't want to, and you encourage me in every way I could ever want or need. You're the best guy I can imagine spending my life with and the absolute best daddy in the world for Avery- and we love you a whole heck of a lot.
Avery Mae, you took my world by storm the second you came into it. Mama loves you so much baby girl. You captured my heart the second you came into this world and you are my favorite little mini person ever.
Then put my two valentines together- and I am ONE lucky girl!

Unfortunately Garrett will still be out of town for about another week so we don't get to actually spend the day together.. but I'm sure he'll make up for it ;) lol


I hope everyone is having a lovely Valentines day full of love and yummy sweets and an even better weekend! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment