Friday, January 10, 2014

TGIF

Garrett was out of town all week for work. Which meant lots of just Avery/Momma time.
And I have figured out the best way to sum up how the week went..
I would catch myself counting down the hours or minutes until bed time. Then right after bed time I'd catch myself counting the hours until she'd be awake to play again, or at least wanting to go hug her in her sleep.
Being a mom is one of the hardest, but the best thing I could ever be so lucky to experience. Right now we like to compare her to a sour patch kid.. you know the first she's sour, then she's sweet, kinda thing. Yep. That's my Avery. She keeps me on my toes, but she also keeps me laughing, and I am amazed everyday at how smart & grown she is. So I really wouldn't trade these Avery/Momma days for anything in the world.. but I sure am thankful when it's time for daddy to come back home.

TGIF everyone!

This little babe gives the sweetest eskimo kisses ever ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment