Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oh, November

November is turning into quite the busy month, much like every month. But between school/work schedules and preparing for thanksgiving I'm really trying to step back and really just enjoy this month and all the things I have to be thankful for!

I'm ridiculously happy it's really starting to feel like fall around here. We've spent lots of time outside playing in the leaves and I've been occupied on Pinterest pinning all the fun fall activities and yummy recipes. Avie has no idea how much fun is in store for her this holiday season ;) 

I have officially deemed it sweater-weather! Yesterday we broke out a couple sweaters, and went to play in the back yard. 





Her little tiny hands throwing little yellow leaves in the air. Seriously, can it get any cuter?



I can not get enough of this face! oh and those silly little flips in the back 




I hope everyone is having a great November so far and enjoying all you have to be thankful for







3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Baby GAP has the cutest baby girl sweaters ;)

      Delete
  2. Aww she is such a little cutie!!! Looks like a fun fall day! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete